RESTART THE JOURNEY FROM THE WOMB
In all communities and religions across the world, it is believed and recognised that a child in the womb senses what the mother is going through and what is going on in the environment in which the mother is. A lot of emphasis is placed upon creating a healthy environment to ensure an all-round healthy development of the child.
BUT DOES THE CONCEPTION REALLY TAKE PLACE WHEN A MAN AND A WOMAN MAKE LOVE OR DOES IT HAPPEN BEFORE THAT?
I BELIEVE THAT CONCEPTION TAKES PLACE WHEN A MAN AND A WOMAN DECIDE TO GET MARRIED.
From the time a man and a woman decide to get married and as the relationship develops they, as individuals and as one unit, are constantly interacting with their environment (family, society, relationships, career, finances, miscarriages/ abortions, etc.). This constant interaction and how they perceive everything has an important impact on the reproductive organs of the parents and thereby, on the baby to be conceived.
In this workshop, the analysis of the prenatal period and the period before that answers a lot of questions about why things are the way they are.
- To heal relationships between parents and children, and their relationships with the world at large,
- To identify the present with the past, and
- To create a safe, confident, fulfilling, loving and joyous today.
Highlights of the workshop:
- Questionnaires to stimulate the subconscious with things which one may or may not be consciously aware of
- The connection between the environment and the development of patterns of life
- Appreciation of the intentions of the parents and change in perception where required
- Step-by-step healing of the complete journey from the time before conception to the time of delivery and thereafter
- Month-by-month healing of different organs as they develop in the womb
- Self-hypnosis to give positive suggestions to the subconscious
This is a two-day workshop which will be conducted from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and will include two tea/coffee breaks and a lunch break each day.
Energy Exchange : 17,100 (includes study material, tea/coffee and lunch)